Eric Orze hasn’t had his minor league experience yet, but he did survive a major league health scare. Orze, a pitcher selected by the New York Mets in the fifth round of the 2020 MLB draft, has already battled cancer twice before making his big league debut. Sports Illustrated host Robin Lundberg talked about Orze’s journey with SI writer Ben Pickman.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Revisiting Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes as Draft Prospects Before Their MNF Showdown
- College Football Expert Picks: SEC Kickoff Adds Jolt to Weekend
- Why NXT Champion Finn Bálor Fell in Love With Seinfeld During the Pandemic
- Is Anthony Davis LeBron James’s Best Teammate Ever?
- Raised at the Track, John Hunter Nemechek is Carrying on His Family’s Legacy
- Anthony Davis Is the Lakers’ Present, and Their Future
- Dan Patrick Says He ‘Stayed Three Years Longer Than [He] Should’ve’ at ESPN: TRAINA THOUGHTS
Did you miss our previous article…